Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic plastic surgery is done for aesthetic purpose. It is done to improve look along with function. It is for beauty purpose along with function.
It is done if you have following problems
- Uneven gum line over front teeth, asymmetry of gum line in left and right region, gum line is straight instead of scalloped and gum tissue is low or high over one or more teeth in comparison of all other teeth.
- Too much gum is visible during talking and smiling.
- Upper lip is hyperactive and goes more upward during smiling, So more amount of gum is visible than normal.
- Brown or black colored patches in gum instead of pink color,
- Length of teeth is less than normal, so tooth is looking much wider, smaller and broader. Some part of tooth is covered by gum so tooth looks wider and squarish. And more amount of gum is visible during smiling.
- Wrinkles around your lip corners and lips look very thin.
- Tooth looks much longer than before because gum line shifted away from tooth, so more amount of underlying tooth is visible than adjacent teeth. It can happen in one or more teeth.
- After removal of tooth, underlying bone and gum resorbed more in amount. Gum line goes more upward(for upper tooth) than adjacent teeth. so if we replace that tooth in such condition, tooth would look more longer.
This beauty related problems are solved by following treatments.
- Cosmetic gum recontouring and sculpting
- Treatment for gummy smile
- Lip lengthening
- Gum depigmentation
- Crown lengthening
- Botox and filler treatments
- Dimple on cheek
- Soft tissue graft for receding gum
- Ridge augmentation