Porcelain Laminate Veneer
With porcelain veneer you can get a celebrity smile
What is veneer?
Porcelain veneer is a custom designed thin wafer like shell made from porcelain and bonded on only front surface of teeth. Porcelain veneers can change shape, size, contour, position and color of teeth. Porcelain veneer is a conservative treatment to give you very attractive smile. Porcelain veneers are a miraculous solution for beautiful smile
In which cases are veneers required?
- Dark discolored teeth
- Space between teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Chipped and worn teeth
- Uneven and malaligned teeth
- Too small, too big, too short, too long teeth
Porcelain veneers are very popular because it looks similar to natural teeth and even better than it, and it has very good strength and durability.
Duration of treatment
- First visit for designing of your smile
- Second visit, if you want to see result before doing anything in your mouth, we will show you how your teeth will look after veneers. So you can get confidence before treatment, and anything you want to change to add sparkle to your smile can be done.
- Third visit for preparation of teeth and measurement of teeth. Very small amount of enamel on front side of teeth is removed for tooth preparation. It creates room for porcelain veneer to fit within the mouth.
- Fourth for bonding of veneer
You can skip first two visits if you don’t have time or you are prepared for treatment.
- It gives extra strength and protection to worn enamel. It protects underlying tooth structure of worn down teeth.
- It can change shape, size, contour, position and color of teeth. With multiple veneers you can get ‘Hollywood smile’
- Very conservative because only little amount of enamel needs to be shaved off
- Looks similar to natural teeth and stain free.
- Gives very attractive looks and Instant orthodontics for those who don’t want braces
- Very thin but very strong like artificial fingernail. It has tremendous strength and durability.