Composite Direct Veneer
What is Composite Veneer?
Composite veneer is also known as ‘direct veneer’, ‘chairside veneer’, ‘instant veneer’.
It is a thin layer of composite resin material applied to front side of tooth and then sculpted to give looks like natural teeth. It is directly bonded to tooth surface.
- Chipped tooth
- Slightly discolored teeth
- Space between teeth
- Small teeth
Duration of treatment
- Less time required because it is single visit procedure
- less expensive
- it corrects minor problems without much planning
- With multiple veneers you can get ‘Hollywood smile’
- very conservative
- it comes in all shades like natural teeth
- quick, easy, painless